6342 Fallbrook Ave, #202,
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Some of the changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- You may be asked to check in for your appointment from your car and we will call you when we are ready to seat you.
- Everyone entering the office should be wearing a facemask at all times. You will be instructed when it will be appropriate to remove the mask for treatment.
- We are doing our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.